· Rahmanou P, Chaliha C, Kulinskya E, Khullar V. Reliability testing of urodynamics, pressure flow studies and cough leak point pressure in women with urodynamics stress incontinence with and without detrusor overactivity. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 2009;19:933-8.
· Datta S, Chaliha C, Fowler CJ, Elneil S. Sacroneuromodulation – 10 year review of efficacy and complications.BJU Int 2008;101:192-6.
· Digesu A, Salvatore S, Chaliha C, Athanasiou S, Milani R, Khullar V. Do overactive bladder symptoms improve after repair of anterior vaginal wall prolapse? International Journal of Urogynecology 2007;18:1439-43.
· Chaliha C, Sultan A, Emmanuel A. Normal ranges for anorectal manometry and sensation in women of reproductive age. Colorectal Disease 2007;9:839-44.
· Athanasiou S, Chaliha C, Salvatore S, Toozs-Hobson P, Khullar V, Cardozo L. Direct imaging of the pelvic floor muscles using 2-d ultrasound – a comparison of women with urogenital prolapse versus controls. British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2007;114:882-8.
· Chaliha C, Digesu GA, Salvatore S, Khullar V, Athanasiou S. Changes in urethral resistance in the presence of detrusor activity. International Journal of Urogynecology 2006;17(3):215-8
· Digesu C, Athanasiou S, Chaliha C, Michalas S, Salvatore S, Selvaggi L, Khullar V. The relationship between Urethral retro-resistance pressure and urodynamic diagnoses in women with lower urinary tract symptoms. British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2006;113:34-8.
· Chaliha C, Digesu A, Soligo M, Hutchings A, Khullar V. Changes in urethral function with bladder filling in the presence of urodynamic stress incontinence and detrusor overactivity. American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology 2005;192(1):60-5.
· Khan M, Chaliha C, Khullar V. A randomized crossover trial to examine administration techniques related to the Bristol female lower urinary tract symptom (BFLUTS) questionnaire. Neurourology and Urodynamics 2005;24(3):211-4.
· Chaliha C, Digesu A, Hutchings A, Soligo M, Khullar V. Caesarean section is protective against stress incontinence: an analysis of multiple deliveries. British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2004;111:754
· Khan M, Chaliha C, Hutchings A, Khullar V. Urinary symptoms and urodynamic diagnosis – does method of administration matter? British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2004;111(5):468-74.
· Chaliha C, Khullar V, Stanton SL, Monga AK, Sultan AHS. Urinary symptoms in pregnancy: are they useful for diagnosis? British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2002; 109;1181-1183.
· Chaliha C, Bland JM, Monga A, Sultan AHS, Stanton SL. Anal function;effect of pregnancy and delivery. American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology 2001;185:427-32.
· Georgiou A, Shehata H, Chaliha C, McWhinney N. Fasciitis complicating colposuspension. British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2000;108:227-229.
· Chaliha C, Sultan AH. Midline episiotomy and anal incontinence. Training is needed in the recognition and repair of perineal trauma (letter) British Medical Journal 2000;329:1601.
· Chaliha C, Kalia V, Monga A, Sultan AH, Stanton SL. Pregnancy, childbirth and delivery: a urodynamic viewpoint. British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2000; 107;1354-1359.
· Chaliha C, Hines J, Williams G. J Female urethral diverticula. Obstetrics and Gynaecology 1997; 17:465-467.
· Chaliha C, Kalia V, Monga A, Sultan AH, Stanton SL. Antenatal prediction of incontinence: is it possible? Obstetrics and Gynaecology 1999;94:689-94.
· Chaliha C, Schwarzler P, Booker M, Ville Y. Trisomy 2 associated with twin reversed arterial perfusion (TRAP) sequence in a triplet pregnancy conceived after IVF treatment. Human Reproduction 1999;14:1378-80.
· Chaliha C, Stanton SL. Incontinence: Cultural and social aspects in ethnic minorities. International Journal of Urogynecology 1999;10:166-170.
· Chaliha C, Aboud. E. Nine year survey of 138 ectopic pregnancies. Archives of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 1998, 261: 79-82.
· Aboud E, Chaliha C, Lakasing L X-linked hypophosphataemic rickets and its effect on pregnancy. Obstetrics and Gynaecology 1995;15;390-391.
Ms CHARLOTTE CHALIHA MBBChir MA MD MRCOG
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Sub-specialist in Urogynaecology